At Earnnest, we take your security seriously. Here are just a few of the ways:
- We verify all accounts: We verify every account—both sending and receiving—before any transaction begins. In addition, Earnnest never sees or stores any payer account numbers, routing information, or login credentials.
- We verify all parties: You can have full confidence in Earnnest knowing that we provide:
- Two-step verification for everyone
- Pre-registered and verified escrow accounts
- Verified homebuyer identity
- Verification of sufficient funds by the homebuyer's bank
- We offer transparent, reliable and compliant transactions:
- Unlike a check or wire, Earnnest provides total transparency for all transacting parties (requester, payer, and the receiver) via emailed payment receipts. These payment receipts include key transaction information as well as a unique (Earnnest-provided) tracking ID so you can be 100% confident in your reconciliation process.
- By verifying the homebuyer's identity, Earnnest complies with federal laws (like the US Patriot Act) and meets the requirements of organizations like the Treasury Department and the National Credit Union Association.